Roy's Boys
Bored to Death

Bored to Death

As most people know, Roy is an exacting, practical man – almost to the occasionally disgusting, and flat out boring degree.

I shit you not, all of the following was revealed and documented in the great exodus to his new Chrome backpack.

• Tide marker
  • Floss
  • Two flash drives
  • Headphones
  • Allergy pills
  • Wacom nibs
  • Crushed apple-cinnamon cereal bar

It’s just… it’s not right.

Discussion (11)¬

1. Roy says:

You forgot the eyeglasses repair kit!

2. Cervo says:

Yes, but when the Zombie apocalypse happens he’ll be able to: remove blood stains, write checks, take the bus, draw comics about daily life while snacking on a cereal bar with adequate hygiene and fresh breath! Huzzah!

3. Shane says:

Pretty sure he threw the cereal bar, since it was crushed. I bet it would have tasted even better.

4. I once had an art teacher who spoke in metaphors. He once compared drawing to packing a backpack – that first you need the hard elements, before you add the light fluffy things near the end.
    To which I responded by pulling a heartily smashed strawberry-oatmeal bar from the bottom of my backpack. He immediately fell silent, and abandoned the metaphor, spirit defeated.

Glad to see I’m not the only one who accidentally destroys food via backpack. (I opened it out of curiousity, the entire thing had been smeared into an unhealthy shade of mauve.)

5. Shane says:

Shoot, I’d still eat it.

6. Ren says:

I do that all the time. I want to be prepared for anything, and because of this I lug around a 6-8 pound bookbag filled with textbooks(that I don’t really need until i’m studying), a computer(which I do actually use), random pens(without tops), pencils, flash drive, hard drive, tissues, wet naps(…), Nutri Grain Bars, and one time a Wendy’s chicken nugget with sweet and sour sause. :D So I guess i’m on Roy’s level.

7. Roy says:

Wendy’s chicken nuggets are awesome. Five delicious nuggets for a dollar? You really can’t beat that. I prefer them with BBQ sauce.

8. Shane says:

Wendy’s nuggets are adequate, but I am on board with keeping stray fast food for later. i recall a drunk friend pulling an entire hot sub out of a cargo pocket once – he had 100% forgot it was there.

9. Magnus369 says:

Damn, I’d swear I know the same guy.

10. Project Tyrasa says: